- 24/7 Monitoring – Have the required response personnel (burglar, fire, panic, EMS) dispatched fast to provide you peace of mind. We offer multiple ways of accomplishing this.
- Landline or Internet coverage – Sends signals to our central station over your telephone landlines or Internet connection. (Good)
- Cellular Primary – Sends a signal to our central station with a cellular communicator. (Better)
- Landline or Internet with Cellular backup – Provides two paths for your signals to be sent to our central station. If one path fails, the signals are sent through the second path. (Best)
Additional addon services
- Smart home remote services – Arm, disarm, alert notifications, doorbells all from your mobile device.
- Unregulated openings/closings – Tracks users every time the alarm is disarmed/armed. This allows you to find out if people are leaving and entering when they should.
- Regulated openings/closings – Same as above but only allowed within a predetermined window of time. If the system fails to do one of these, you are notified.
- Personal Emergency Response System (PERS)/Medical – Great for loved ones that you are concerned about because they live alone, or to dispatch emergency services as required.